Saturday, May 25, 2013

Supplementary Question 3

What are you thinking about?
- Cold beer.
- My bed.
- Your sister.
- Nothing in particular.
- My next move.
- What to do next.
- About why it happened.
- How to get the money back.
- I keep reliving the whole experience.
- Nothing. I'm incapable of thought at the moment.
- Ways of getting out of going to school tomorrow.
- About how much I hate you.
- I can't stop thinking about Natalie Portman.

Over 100 common English questions and databanks of possible answers to each can be found, together with exercises and solutions, in 1000 Real Answers - English Phrasebook & Self-Study Guide (available on all amazon sites). Take a look through the book by clicking on the cover image at the following link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/1000-Real-Answers-Phrasebook-ebook/dp/B00AUHFGC0/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1356087726&sr=8-1


No comments:

Post a Comment