Thursday, May 16, 2013

Supplementary Question 1

Are you political?
- Very much so!
- Not at all.
- Not particularly.
- I find politics very boring.
- I can't stand politicians.
- I always vote Green.
- I'm a member of the Labour Party.
- I suppose I'm left-wing.
- I'm standing in the next local elections actually.
- I vote but I'm not really interested in politics.
- I like to keep up with what's happening in the world.
- I guess I'm what they call a floating voter.
- I used to be but I got disillusioned.
- There are certain issues I feel very strongly about.

Over 100 common English questions and databanks of possible answers to each can be found, together with exercises and solutions, in 1000 Real Answers - English Phrasebook & Self-Study Guide (available on all amazon sites). Take a look through the book by clicking on the cover image at the following link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/1000-Real-Answers-Phrasebook-ebook/dp/B00AUHFGC0/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1356087726&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment